Sunday, February 15, 2009

Slow Sunday

Well, its only 3:30 and already, I am ready to turn in for the night. LOL. It has been such a slow day, but that is not such a bad thing at this point either. None of us are feeling very well today. Dan has been fighting off a sinus type issue for a few days now, so he's been lying around all day...understandibly. Delanie is cutting a billion teeth at once, so she's been really fussy, today espcially. I am inevidably coming down with some type of head cold/bug. I can feel the tightness in my sinuses and the drainage in my throat. Kinsley is not feeling bad, thankfully. I will know later how Jaelyn is doing once she comes home. On a good note, I do have a turkey breast with stuffing cooking in the crock pot an it smells sooooo yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment